PrinterShare Mobile Print Download For PC Windows 7,8,10,11 Full Version.Download PrinterShare Mobile Print Apk for PC,Laptop,Windows Latest Version.pcapkfree.com is a web directory of games/apps/apk for pc.You can download and install free apk/apps/games for pc from here.
Our site helps you to install PrinterShare Mobile Print Apk/Games for PC Laptop Windows.Just Download android Apps Games on desktop of your PC.Let’s show you how to run games/apk/apps on pc Windows 7,8,10,11.Just Download PrinterShare Mobile Print APK for PC Here.
Print directly from Android phone or tablet to almost any printer! Print photos, emails, documents (including PDF, Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and other files), bills, invoices, messages, web pages, and more. PrinterShare makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is right next to you or across the world!
IMPORTANT: Some of the features are NOT FREE! To unlock these features, you would need to make a purchase to unlock the Premium Features of the free app. We highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer prior to making a purchase.
NOTE: Due to the update to the Permissions policy on Google Play, we had to remove the SMS and Call log printing features from our app.
With PrinterShare you can easily print images and photos (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails (from Gmail) and attachments (PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, web pages (HTML), and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications using Share action. You even can print text messages for trial or legal matters!
Print UPS shipping labels directly from a browser on your device to supported thermal printers by logging into the UPS website.
Also, you can configure many printing options such as paper size, page orientation, copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, media tray, and more.
With the free version of the app, you can:
* Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB OTG connected printers;
* Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Print 20 pages in the remote mode over the Internet.
Premium Features include:
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos, and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP, Canon, Brother, Kodak, Samsung, Dell, Ricoh, Lexmark, Kyocera, OKI, and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at http://printershare.com.
Here is the list of printers supported by the PrinterShare app:
Make sure that your printer is supported.
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation please see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) If something isn’t working as expected, please send us an email to [email protected]
Have a good print!
P.S. For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
How To Install PrinterShare Mobile Print Apk On PC,Laptop,Tablet
In order to install an APK file on your PC, you will need to download and install an Android emulator such as BlueStack. Follow these steps:
- Download and install an Android emulator on your PC.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it and set it up.
- Download PrinterShare Mobile Print APK file that you want to install on your PC.
- After download APK for pc, go to the emulator and click on the “Install APK” button.
- Locate the downloaded APK file on your PC and select it. The emulator will then start installing the APK file.
- Once the installation complete, you can open the app by clicking on its icon in the emulator.